Your shopping cart is empty!
1. In accordance with the prompts of this Service registry, each member shall provide accurate, updated and complete information and shall not register as a member by the name of a third party.
2. To instantly maintain and update member's personal information as well as ensure its accuracy and completeness in order to receive best service.
3. If a member provides any incorrect or false information, fails to provide information by following instructions, or does not provide necessary information, Mugen Power has the right to suspend or terminate the member's account and stop providing services to the member.
After completing registration of this Service, please note that each member has the obligation to keep account number and password confidential. When accurate account number and password of a member are entered in accordance with rules of this Service, whether they are entered by the member in person or not, this Service shall deem that a member is using this Service personally. The member shall bear all responsibilities for all actions carried out using this account number and password thereafter.Members agree to the following rules:
1. If password or account number of a member has been stolen or there is any occurrence of security issue, the member shall immediately notify Mugen Power
2. When connection is ended each time, this Service shall stop providing service to this member's account.
3. If account number and password have the situation of misappropriation, improper use or any other situation which cannot be identified by Mugen Power whether it is the act of the member personally, Mugen Power shall not assume any responsibility for the damages derived from the aforesaid situation, unless it is proved that the causes are attributable to Mugen Power.
4. If Mugen Power is aware that account number and password of member are indeed in fraudulent use by another person, use of the member's account shall be suspended instantly.
1. Members agree to the scope of this Service provided by Mugen Power. Depending on business needs and actual situation, Mugen Power may change, alter or terminate related service items or contents without giving individual notice to members.
2. Members agree that Mugen Power may increase, alter or terminate related activities subject to actual situation and choose the most appropriate way to inform members.
3. Upon enrollment into the membership, you agree that we may send, on a non-scheduled basis, e-news or EDM to the email address registered by you.
1. The trading transactions made in Mugen Power are used by US /GBP/EUR dollars. You agree to electronic communication for all of your transactions and communication withMugen Power.
2. You agree that before Mugen Power confirms your transactions, Mugen Power reserves the right not to accept or cancel your orders. After you make an order at Mugen Power, we are not infallible, and therefore we do not warrant that product specifications, pricing, or other content on the Sites is complete, accurate, or error-free. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, Mugen Power shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders in its sole discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancelation, we will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
3. If you are in use of the Service to order products, if arbitrary redeemed cargo, cancel an order or any behavior thatMugen Power regards as the result of improper operation on Mugen Power distress or damage, Mugen Power, as the case may permanently cancel the transaction or to refuse you to apply for membership.
4. You agree that Mugen Power, as the case may cancel or modify the transaction (order) the content, or delay in delivery time, and select the best way to inform you.
Sometimes interruption or malfunction of this Service may occur and may cause inconvenience of use, data loss, errors, data being tampered with or other economic loss to members. Members should take their own protective actions while using this Service. Mugen Power is not liable for any damage compensation due to using (or unable to use) this Service unless Mugen Power has willful intention or gross negligence.
Members agree that Mugen Power may terminate a member's use of password, account number (or any part thereof) or this Service (or any part thereof), or remove and delete any "Member Contents" of this Service in consideration of maintaining transaction security due to any reason, including but not limited to, lack of use or in breach of the terms and conditions expressly provided and the spirit of this Service. In addition, members agree that if the use of this Service (or any part thereof) is terminated, Mugen Power shall not take any responsibility for members or any third party